sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

La elegancia del Erizo - Muriel Barbery


La elegancia del Erizo is a book written by Muriel Barbery. I think it is a really good book because it makes you realise some corious things about life and people.
It's about one girl of twelve years old who wants to commit suicide because of a series of reasons. The main characters are the girl, who's my favourite one, her family and some other important characters who live in the same neighbour. There is not an exacly problem but the book tell the reasons why the girl wants to comit suicide.
I don't have a facvourite part. I like some parts in which the girl speaks. I would change the end because I don't like it very much. I recommend this book to very special people, everyone who like strange stories.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario