sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Las Cartas de Invierno


CARTAS DE INVIERNO

I´m going to talk about this book. I like it a lot because it is a horror and a thriller book.

The author is Agustín Fernández Paz.

This book was written in 1995.

The characters are:

Xavier: the main character

Adrián: the best friend of Xavier

Teresa: Xavier's sister

PLOT

This story is about Adrián moving to a new house in a small village.

This house is a "hounted" house.

Xavier received many letters from Adrián telling that lots of strange things were happening in the house.

Adrián went to the house and then Teresa arrived too because Xavier had told Teresa about the strange events ocurred in the house.

I like it a lot because I love this type of books, and it is that type of books that you can´t stop reading it.

I really enjoyed reading this book.

By: Elisa Manrique Sastre 4ªC

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario